Wednesday 13 November 2019

Film Festival 2019: Learn Create Share


At our school we Learn, Create and Share in different ways. We follow the Manaiakalani principles of Visible, Rewindable, Innovative, Collaborative learning. Children from various classes in the junior school looked at different advertisements and chose the 100% Pure NZ advertisement as a base for our film festival movie.  We have put together clips we filmed using the gimbal to create a little movie to show you how we incorporate these principles into our learning everyday, throughout the day.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Room 1, wow I really love how you showed all the junior classes. This is a very interesting movie. Are you excited for the film festival? I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked there movie because it was a great movie but it was a little boring because they didn’t have a lot more to play with but it was still good because it kinda looks like our school In the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fakalofa lahi atu PBS, it’s Lisea from Room 4. I loved the sound in the movie because the music was very nice. It’s my favourite video. I like how the camera shots went around our class Room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Room 1,
    My name is Angel I attend Pt England School. like how the camera shots went around our class Room. This is a very interesting movie. Were you excited for the film festival? I was
    Keep up the good work!!
    From Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it because you show us how you set up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talofa lava,
    The movie was cool because I saw my friends. I like that you helped people with reading. Maybe next time you could show us how you learn on your iPads.
    From Room 3 at Panmure Bridge School.

    ReplyDelete