Friday 27 March 2015

Shaylah's Term 1 Reflection and Collage


I Enjoyed all of the activities/things we did this term, because mostly everyone got involved and that were lots of fun!!. I learned how to add decimals and improper fractions and mixed fractions together, Because I had the best teacher in the world how had given up her time to teach her group. the trickiest thing I had to do/Learn was when I had to stand up in front of the class and say my Cook Island mihi, Because I was really nervous and I spoke loud and fast. My favourite subject this term was Art because It fun and It shows your emotions when you do some Art. I would like to improve on my maths in term 2. I mostly enjoyed in tech this term was baking Apple Crumble. Because it was very fun and I got to learn from doing this Activity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment