Friday 27 March 2015

Jhardae's Term 1 Reflection

The thing I enjoy most about Term 1 is Tech  because, I love cooking.

I learnt how to make a Sponge Cake at Tech because,we were learning how to do cooking at home.

I found the IKAN Test a bit tricky because there were some hard question and you only got a certain time.

My favourite subject in Term 1 is maths because, I love solving algorithm problems.

I would like to improve on my Writing.

I have really enjoyed Tech this term because, we have been cooking delicious treats.






6 comments:

  1. Hi I like your sentence that you written

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi room 6 I think that the sponge cake sounds really yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi room 6 i like the way you made put some Photo with your evidene
    Keep up your great work
    From Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jharde'a
    This is a wonderful Term 1 reflection . I think you worked so hard and you did a wonderful work. Keep working hard and keep up the great work.

    Sincerely,
    Saruja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi room 6 I like your work good job every one its fun to see

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi room 6 I like your work keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete